Why I recommend a home homeopathy kit
As a parent, I want to keep my family well, and I’m glad to have homeopathy on hand to help.
I recommend everyone has a basic homeopathy kit at home to help with coughs, colds, fevers and sore throats. There are different remedies to help all kinds of symptoms, and they work quickly too.
They are both excellent, refillable and good value for money.
I wouldn’t be without one at home which is why I recommend them.
There’s never a good time for kids to be sick
My kids get ill the same as everyone else.
When my son starts to look pale I usually ask him some questions about how he’s feeling to help me choose a remedy for him.
I know that remedies, rest, and extra sleep will make a big difference if I start early enough.
My daughter’s story
When my daughter went back to uni after half term, I gave her a few remedies and homeobotanicals to boost her immunity.
Like me, she has a tendency for colds to go to her chest.
But unlike me, she’s twenty-two and she’s never had antibiotics.
As a young girl, she had a tendency to have feverish colds and coughs. With regular treatment from our family homeopath, she grew out of that tendency. Whenever she was ill, a few days of remedies would help her get well again.
My son rarely has fevers but has a tendency to colds and an occasional cough.
I’ve given him a remedy already today, and he’ll continue to take it night and morning for a few days.
When I was a child I was always at the doctor and was regularly prescribed antibiotics. I would regularly have a week in bed and this continued right through into my twenties.
I really didn’t want that for my own children, and I’m glad to have homeopathy as another option.
The impact of a busy schedule
If you are a working parent you probably have a lot going on. When we have a lot of commitments, we can easily end up stressed and routines can take a dive.
I know that when I’m busy mealtimes end up being later and that means bedtime is later too.
Tired kids soon become sick and that means more stress for all of us.
When one of my kids is ill, it’s harder to take care of my responsibilities at work. Not only do I feel like a bad mother, I feel like I’m letting other people down too.
I want to do my best to make sure that doesn’t happen if at all possible.
Here are the ways I’m taking care of my family this winter:
- Home-made meals with lots of vegetables
- Vitamin D
- Homeobotanical herbs to boost immunity
- Constitutional homeopathy remedies to help us all stay well
- Minimise screens
- Early nights to ensure plenty of sleep
Help your child stay well with homeopathy
Every homeopath works differently, and in my practice I offer homeopathy to babies and children where I also work with at least one of the parents or carers.
Because I was a school teacher for almost twenty years, and I’m a mum myself, I’m relaxed with children and know how to put them at ease.
I know how it feels to juggle full-time work commitments and a family, and I know how important it is to have support when you need it.
I see a lot of families in my practice and the parents all know that any urgent requests for help are always responded to as soon as possible.
Regular treatment with constitutional homeopathy builds resilient children who grow into healthy teens and adults.
- A homeopathy consultation for your family includes a full assessment of their current health. I take into account their past health history and the health history of your whole family.
- I get to know them as a person, their likes and dislikes help me choose suitable remedies for them.
- Homeobotanicals are an additional boost for the system; organic herbs to help clear mucus, build immunity and promote overall well-being. They taste nice too.
- As I get to know your child over time, it is easy to prescribe for coughs and colds as they come up.
- I’m warm and friendly and do everything I can to ensure that family homeopathy is relaxed and enjoyable.